We are now accepting reservations for USDA-Inspected slaughter and processing dates. As we’ve just opened our doors, we can begin scheduling animals for processing immediately. Please fill out the form below to request a spot in our schedule.
Important: Please Read
- For the safety of our crew, we cannot slaughter animals with horns longer than 4″.
- All poultry must be crated upon arrival at the plant.
- We process a minimum of 100 chickens per poultry slaughter day. If you need fewer than 100 chickens processed, please contact us for help with group scheduling. Minimum of 25 birds per customer.
- The USDA requires that any beef slaughtered that is over 30 months of age be fully-deboned before delivery to the customer.
- If you would like your own USDA labels placed on your meat, please call us several months before your slaughter date to coordinate the design, printing, and shipment of your labels.